Want to know how to pair JLab Wireless Headphones?
When it comes to audio, there are a lot of different devices to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a phone, tablet, laptop or even a pair of headphones, there’s a good chance that JLab has something that will fit your needs.
JLab has created a set of wireless headphones that are easy to use, allowing you to connect them with just about any device.
But how do you go about pairing them? In this guide, we’ll walk you through the process of pairing JLab Wireless Headphones with different devices, so that you can get the most out of your listening experience.
Keep reading to find out more on how to pair JLab wireless headphones.
What are JLab Wireless Headphones?
JLab Wireless Headphones are the perfect headphones for anyone on the go. These headphones are wireless and connect to your device via Bluetooth.
They have a range of up to 30 feet, so you can stay connected while you’re on your way.
The headphones feature noise canceling technology to reduce distractions, and an eight-hour battery life and come with a one-year warranty. They are available in black or white.
Additionally, they have an integrated microphone that allows you to take phone calls without having to remove them from your head.
To pair JLab Wireless Headphones, read out more to know.
8 instant steps to Pair JLab Wireless Headphones?
If you’re new to JLab Wireless headphones, here’s how to pair them:
- Open the JLab app and sign in.
- Tap on your profile picture in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select “Pairing Mode.”
- Near your head, tap on one of the ear cups and hold for two seconds until it begins to flash blue and turns off automatically.
- If you have a second phone nearby, open that phone’s music app and connect to the same JLab account as your main device (this is usually done by tapping on the three lines in the top right corner of the music app).
- Tap on one of the ear cups on your main device and hold for two seconds until it begins to flash blue and turns off automatically.
- If you have multiple JLab devices, repeat steps 4-6 for each ear cup!
- To start listening, simply tap on one of the ear cups on your main device and begin playing music!
How to Pair JLab Wireless Headphones to android?
If you are an android user it is important that you know how to pair JLab Wireless Headphones to Android.
Follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Bluetooth Settings app on your Android device and enable Bluetooth.
- Open the JLab headphones app and select “Settings” from the main menu.
- Tap on the “Bluetooth” tab and enter the address of your Android device in the “Device ID” field.
- Tap on the “Connect” button and wait for the Bluetooth connection to be established.
- Enjoy your music!
Now if you are a iPhone user you should know how to pair JLab wireless headphones to iPhone
How to Pair JLab Wireless Headphones to iPhone?
Pairing JLab Wireless Headphones to iPhone is easy. Just follow these steps to know how to pair JLab wireless headphones.
- Turn on your iPhone and JLab Wireless Headphones by pressing the power button and the pairing button at the same time for about two seconds.
- If you are prompted to enter a passcode, do so and then press the OK button.
- The headphones should now be in pairing mode, which can be verified by looking for a blue light on each earcup. Once in pairing mode, your iPhone will show a battery level indicator next to the Bluetooth icon on its status bar.
How to Pair JLab Wireless Headphones to iPad?
If you have a pair of JLab wireless headphones and an iPad, pairing the two devices is a simple process.
- Turn on your iPad and connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Settings app on your iPad and scroll down to find the “General” section.
- In the General section, tap on “Bluetooth” and select “JLab Wireless Headphones.”
- If the JLab Wireless Headphones are not already paired with your iPad, a new window will open prompting you to enter the device’s serial number.
- Once you have entered the serial number, tap on “OK” to continue.
- In the newly opened window, tap on “Pair” and select “JLab Wireless Headphones.”
- Your iPad will now start searching for devices nearby and will show a list of connected devices in blue text once it has found your JLab Wireless Headphones. If your JLab Wireless Headphones are not currently connected to your iPad, they will appear as a new device in the list of connected devices and you will need to follow steps 4-7 again in order to pair them with your iPad.
That’s it! You’re now ready to use your JLab Wireless Headphones with your iPad.
How do I put my JLab headphones in pairing mode?
If you’re having trouble pairing your JLab headphones, there are a few steps you can take to get them connected. First, make sure that the headphones are turned on and connected to your device.
Then, follow these instructions to put them in pairing mode:
- To begin, open your device’s Settings app and navigate to Bluetooth & Wireless.
- Under “Bluetooth & Wireless,” tap on the gear icon next to the JLab headphones name.
- On the next screen, select “Pairing.”
- Next, you’ll be prompted to press and hold down both of the ear cups until they start flashing red/green alternately (this signifies that they’re in pairing mode).
- Once they’ve been paired, release both ear cups and your headphones should now be connected to your device!
Where is the pairing button on JLab earbuds?
JLab earbuds come with a pairing button on the left earbud. When you first get your JLab earbuds, press and hold the pairing button for two seconds until the blue light blinks twice.
Then connect your headphones to your iPhone or Android device and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are my JLab headphones not pairing?
One common reason why headphones might not be paired is that you might not have paired your headphones with your phone.
First, check to see if the headphones are actually connected to your device. If they are not connected, try restarting your device and your headphones.
If that does not work, try unplugging and replugging the headphones in, or try a different headphone jack on your device.
Here take a look at how to connect Bluetooth headphones to peloton.
These headphones come with an easy-to-use app that helps you customize your listening experience, as well as provides access to a host of other features such as voice activation and noise cancellation.
In this article, we’ve outlined how to pair them with your devices so that you can get the most out of your experience. We hope that this article has helped you in learning about how to pair JLab Wireless headphones.
What are your thoughts on these headphones? Let us know in the comments below!